ALERTS (2) Updated 1/21/2022
Teach your kids that saving can be fun with a SeaComm Moola Moola Account. Our Moola Moola accounts are for children through the age of 12. When you open your child a savings account, they will begin to learn about money management. The minimum balance is only $5.
- Access through SmartLine audio response and NetTeller™
- Competitive interest rate
- Payroll deduction is available
- Dividends are calculated daily, posted and compounded monthly on balances over $5
- Unlimited withdrawals and deposits
- Quarterly statement
- Converts to a teen account until the age of 18
- New account holders are given a fun Moola Moola membership package that includes a membership card along with many other great items for our young members
And the Money Minders!
Our Spin-The-Wave program awards your child for their academic accomplishments!
Here's how the program works:
- If your child is graded under the Common Core reporting system and brings in a report card with the majority* of their scores being 3s, they will be allowed to have a maximum of 2 spins.
- If your child has a report card of all 4s or has a combination** of 3s & 4s on their report card, then they will be allowed to have a maximum 4 spins on the wheel.
- If your child is graded with a number/letter average and brings in a report card with an overall average of 85***- 89 or a B+, they will be allowed a maximum of 2 spins.
- If your child brings in a report card with an overall average of 90 and above, or an A or higher, they will be allowed to have 4 spins of the wheel - maximum. Prizes range from candy to $3, 5 & 10 deposits into a child’s Moola account, or gift cards with a value of $5 - $15.
Spin the Wave
Attention parents: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the uncertainty of schools in the upcoming academic year, we are suspending our Spin-the-Wave program for the 2020-2021 school year. We appreciate your understanding as we take precautionary measures to keep our members and staff healthy and safe.
*There can be other numbers on the report card, but the majority must be 3s.
**There are to be NO lower numbers on the report.
***A child’s average will not be rounded up to meet the minimum grade required to spin.