8 Tips to Fight Fraud
- Immediately report lost or stolen cards to your credit union
- Cover the ATM/PIN pad when entering your number
- Choose a credit and debit card PIN number that is difficult to guess, but easy for you to remember.
- Do not reply to any email, text or phone requests for your social security number, credit or debit account number or any other personal information.
- Monitor your credit report, credit and debit card accounts and statements for unauthorized transactions.
- Shred all credit and debit card statement or financial documentation before you throw them away.
- Before making purchases online with your credit or debit card, make sure the website is secure and the company is reputable.
- Update anti-virus and spyware software regularly.
SHARE THESE TIPS WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY TODAY.
You are now leaving SeaComm FCU's Website
While SeaComm writes and manages the blog content on this website that you are about to enter, SeaComm does not own this site and is not responsible for its availability. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
Do you wish to continue?