8 Tips to Fight Fraud
- Immediately report lost or stolen cards to your credit union
- Cover the ATM/PIN pad when entering your number
- Choose a credit and debit card PIN number that is difficult to guess, but easy for you to remember.
- Do not reply to any email, text or phone requests for your social security number, credit or debit account number or any other personal information.
- Monitor your credit report, credit and debit card accounts and statements for unauthorized transactions.
- Shred all credit and debit card statement or financial documentation before you throw them away.
- Before making purchases online with your credit or debit card, make sure the website is secure and the company is reputable.
- Update anti-virus and spyware software regularly.
SHARE THESE TIPS WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY TODAY.